Thursday, October 10, 2002

A couple of days ago I had a migraine, I suppose you could say it was though there was no pain, where my vision developed blank spots (annoying, I was online at the time and I couldn't read the text directly in front of me, I sort of had to squint sideways to make any sense of it) which then turned into sparkles (pretty!) that, thankfully, slid off to the left of my field of vision, so while I had no peripheral vision to speak off, i could at least read. Anyway, I had a couple of hours sleep and it cleared up. However, since then, I've been constantly, slightly photophobic, with a low grade headache that flared up this morning. It's bloody annoying, and the hyperchondriac in me is getting all anxious and making noises about doctors and optometrists... tch... Eh, no wuckers, I'll take some pain-killers and everything will be fine in a little while.

I wish I had a mane, I've always wanted lovely thick hair. My hair is fine, and straight, and rather thin. It could be described as 'silky', I spose, if I'm feeling generous, and I do like the colour (darkish blonde with natural auburn/lighter blonde highlights), but it's so fine there's not a lot I can do with it. Before I had kids it reached to the small of my back, then it got cut back to shoulder length, and now it's half-way down my back again (how that happened I have no idea! See what happens when you're not paying attention?). Currently toying with the idea of getting it cut really short, but not sure that's a good idea. Summer's on its way and I'll need the back of my neck covered so I don't get sunburnt.
Heh, and I have anime bangs too, they reach to my chin, but that's because I just haven't been bothered to cut my fringe. :)



No comments: