Saturday, October 05, 2002

[poor tokage, it's annoying when you're too tired to hunt. Never mind we'll go hunting later, ne?]

*pout* The Zagato plushie I've been watching on ebay has gone out of my price range. Grrr!

When I've done the washing, I pile my - and the cubs - clean clothes on my bed in the belief that the loss of sleeping room will prompt me to put it all away, right?
Yeah, right.
What actually happens is I shove the pile of stuff over against the wall, leaving a space big enough for me, and kittenkong, to sleep in. If the cubs want to snuggle too they have to dig out their own space.
Today I cleared my bed. Took an hour to sort everything and put it away, and of course, as soon as my bed was clear the cubs bounced in to play on it. Found lots of interesting things lurking under the mound of stuff though, and discovered the reason why it felt like there'd been sand and crumbs in my bed for ages. Because there was sand and crumbs in my bed, teaspoons of it. *narrows eyes* Now how did that get there? (she said, not looking at the cubs).
... and speaking of cubs...
one of them presented himself to me this afternoon wearing only his trousers and boots, with the end of the string holding a helium-filled balloon tucked into the back of his trousers. Frowning thoughtfully, arms folded across his chest, balloon bobbing serenely a few feet above his head, he asks me - 'do I look like a Saiyan?'
...er...


No comments: