Friday, October 25, 2002

This morning one of the cubs used the crusts of his toast to make a little picture on his plate. It was a television with antennae and two legs and it was showing 'The Brain Show', two short pieces of crust side by side, that 'danced' over the screen... riiiiiight...

Feeling a little wistful, a little sad. Went through a couple of boxes in the garage (yay, me) and found in one of them the wedding vows the cubs' father and I put together gleaned from the stuffed-full folder of such things the celebrant had...
But I did manage to reduce two largish boxes to one middling box. Fortunately one of the boxes was a 'shit-we've-got-to-be-out-of-here-tomorrow-look-just-pack-everything-and-I'll-sort-it-later' box and it was mostly rubbish, so that was easy. I have a dilemma now though, do I really want to keep the tits and bum jelly moulds? They're very nice tits and bum, but I'm not sure I'll use them again. Hn.
Hey, Okapiprincess? Do you reckon you could sell them for me on ebay?

Oh, yes, that reminds me. I am reliably informed by (the font of all wisdom) Okapiprincess, that Beauty's name (as in Sleeping Beauty) was Aurora. :)

No comments: