Saturday, October 26, 2002

Sleepy sleepy sleepy...

The cubs and I went swimmng today.
Hmm, a simple statement, deceptively normal. For me to 'go swimming' meant I had to beat myself out of the excruciating embarrasment about letting other people see me in my bathers. : )
But it was fun, the cubs were delighted I was in there with 'em, and I even managed to get the equivalent of probly two - slow, and rather scrappy - laps. It's not expensive for me to go swimming, maybe I should make more of an effort?

Went with soulsis and Niki to see an amateur production of Dimboola last night, but I'm too tired to do a review justice *grin*. Maybe tomorrow, after I've gotten back from the school's working bee... (which goes from 9a.m to 11a.m on a Sunday for gods' sake! Don't these people need sleep? Don't they have lives?)

No comments: