Tuesday, October 01, 2002

[Talon's never had real turkish delight? Well, she can't have any of mine! *growling - crouches protectively over hoard of soft, sweet deliciousness* ]

*think of the view from the King's Table land plateau in the Blue Mountains.
breathe in slowly - hold that picture in your mind - breathe out slowly.*

Tickets are booked, thanks gods...

While I was napping this afternoon I had a dream that Winston Churchill brought us 2 litres of a particularly yummy cointreau and scorched almond ice-cream that was in a lovely glass jar that wouldn't fit in the freezer. He also brought us a roasting pig that wasn't going to fit in the oven...
I have the best dreams when I sleep during the day!

Been thinking about rollerskates and realised it's probably safer if I get myself a bike. Sure it's been years since I've ridden one, but I've still got the muscle memories from half a lifetime of classical ballet, remembering how to bike-ride couldn't be that much different surely?

Heh, been trying to draw figures. I can see in my mind what I want to do but making the connection between there and my hands is tricky. I wanted to draw a particular pose but before I started flipping through the dozens and dozens of example pics looking for something that would be close enough, I remembered I had poseable children! Woohoo! Now what can I bribe them with to stay still long enough?

And on a final - whingy - note.
It really annoys me when someone tries to talk at me while I am obviously concentrating on something else. How many mono-syballic grunts, while staring fixedly at what I'm doing, do I have to use before they get the hint? Sheesh.

No comments: