Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Ack! It's the last week of term! Good grief that's snuck up on me quickly...
Still, 2 weeks of not having to get up early every morning is not to be sneezed at. : )
It's the cubs' birthday next Tuesday as well – still haven't finalised anything other than their father and I taking them to the Aquarium 'some time', and as for presents? I know what I'd like to get them – it may not coincide with what they want, though. : )

Woohoo! Night Call is finished and will be posted soon I imagine – and I've just had an interesting idea of doing something with Jackson... (Remember him? The bastard tracker from Kitty? The one that makes Joules sweat blood in her desire to do him harm? *g*)

OK, so the Buu saga is finished and now it's ten years in the future...
Do we really have to have another World Martial Arts tournament? Who is the leather guy fighter anyway? And can I gag Pan, pretty please? Vegeta still looks good and haven't Trunks and Goten grown up to be a bit on the phwooar!! side?
Though frankly the thought of Majin Buu being 'good with the ladies' just makes me shudder...
You know, I think I'm over the whole DBZ thing... the fanon is far more interesting than the canon and as for Joules' AC...? *g* The charas there are easily the most compelling incarnations I've had the pleasure (and I mean that most sincerely *smirk*) of dealing with.
One of these days, Joules, I'll find a way to thank you properly for letting me play in your universe... *tackleGLOMPS*

No comments: