Sunday, June 22, 2003

*sigh* Been a bit down recently over a: the appalling state of the house and b: the fact that I'm the only one that appears to give a toss.
Cleaned the lounge-room today, with a modicum of help from the cubs. It took a while but I did get a certain satisfaction out of the exercise. Then I made some play-dough for the cubs which they played with until bed-time and that was much more satisfying. : )

All full up on mushroom lasagne now. *g* Very tasty - though cos the mushrooms were fully open the sauce turned out to be a sort of mauvey-grey... Naturally, my little food nazis commented on the smell... *rolls eyes*

..... *pout* Well this is annoying. Keenspace is playing up and I can't access any of my regular webcomics ... Grrrr.. I want to know what's going on in Boy meets Boy and Venus Envy! (Oh, and Ghastly's Ghastly Comic and to see if Sexy Losers has updated regulary – ie: weekly – for a change... ) Eh, I'll check later, it's probably just a temporary glitch.

Tee hee hee ... I wonder what the Keenspace gremlin is called?

No comments: