Sunday, June 01, 2003

I had a dream yesterday while I was napping. Someone visiting me had brought their 3 cats along, one of which was a tiny, gorgeous little grey tabby. I had to catch it and put it in it's carrier, but the carrier was too small. No problem, I said, I've got another carrier in the garage, you can borrow that. It's night-time when I head outside and in the sky is a string of what looks like stars, but they're not cos they're moving in formation across the sky, fast, coiling and looping like a ribbon.. I'm caught between needing to get this carrier for the cat, and not moving in case I draw the attention of these star-like things and they take me away...

Today's dream involved an acquaintance of mine and his girlfriend coming round to show me the (admittedly good) matching, giant Twisties packets they'd had made as costumes...
Ooookaaaay... : )

No comments: