Thursday, June 26, 2003

*happy squeak* I think I was the first fleshie to see Joules' Gremlins page! It's come together very nicely – I love it! (Of course, Carli's dead chuffed as well, so pleased in fact she fiddled with ICQ while I was chatting to Joules.. tch...)

I only meant to nap for half an hour...
Was feeling a bit weary after I got the cubs home from school so I had a kip on the couch – and woke up and it was almost 7 p.m. Ack!
Had an odd dream too, was living in a house with the cubs and their father (not our current house) surrounded by loads and loads of his girlfriend's stuff. I had a tantrum at him and told him exactly what was pissing me off to which his response was an amused smile and a warning that I'd be paying for anything I broke...

So, that was DBZ was it? Hn... I don't like Chi Chi but you've got to pity her; the cubs' father summed it up I think – 'Goku is such a jock..' : )

Hee, there's a 'ju/'kami backstory almost finished. I'm quite pleased with it. It came out of nowhere, basically, the facts sort of slamming together in my brain remarkably quickly.

Last day of term tomorrow; the cubs' got their half-year reports yesterday. One of them is doing very well, the other is 'making slow progress'. And they got into a fight at school as well. Getting the details out of them was a torturous process and I'm still not completely sure what happened save one of my cubs (the clingy one) punched 2 boys in the face and another in the throat – no lasting damage though, he hits like a girl. *rueful smile* I do know that it wasn't an unprovoked attack, neither of my cubs lash out for no reason...

Anyway, 2nd last day of school today and they had a visit from a media company – the children got to make their own animated videos which, naturally, we have the opportunity to buy. The cubs were very enthausiastic about it and I've got to admit it could be a load of fun getting hold of a video camera so they can make their own movies at home. : )

No comments: