Tuesday, June 03, 2003

I find the 'serving suggestions' on packets of food very amusing. For instance, on the chocolate swiss roll in front of me, it's got 'serves 8' written on the box...
... or serves me over the course of a day. *g oinkoink*

I had to have words with one of my cubs. I pointed out to him that it didn't matter if he'd devised this particular form of martial arts all on his own, he wasn't a qualified martial arts instructor therefore it was dangerous for him to try and teach his brother the defensive moves by going at him with a stick...
*head in hands* When, exactly, do boys grow common sense?

One of the school mum's had her bunions fixed a couple of weeks ago and we've been giving her daughter a lift to and from school daily since then cos she can't drive. No problem, we go past their house on the way to school, but – Sarah is a bit thingy about my cubs. When we're in the car she's very chatty and friendly, but as soon as we get to school she doesn't come within 20 feet of us lest someone think she's with us. Oh dear. The 'boys' germs' stage is such a difficult time... *g*

Sort of drifted away from DBZ for the past couple of months cos Cartoon Network had gone back to the beginning of the Buu saga - again. Tuned in again last week in time to see G&V traipsing around in Bu's intestines. *g* 's very funny, never would have thought the Prince of all Saiyans to be squeamish.
*dopey grin* But catching up has meant I've gone all funny about Vegeta again, and that bit when our heroes are back to back getting ready to fight the fake demi-saiyans and Piccolo? *shiver* oh yum, and they're going to rescue Gohan! MmmMMmmm -
I like Gohan.

Speaking of Vegeta, found this quote in a woman's magazine:
'Add Vegeta to your culinary portfolio for a great way to stock up on savoury taste and fabulous flavour.'
...................
Bwhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!
Well yes, he is a bit tasty. *smirk*

This comic (from 'Sunday morning Coffee' – by Tang and Hard [Sexy Losers]) almost had me splurting out my coffee over the keyboard with laughter. SMC didn't go for very long, unfortunately, but there was some very funny stuff in it.

And finally Cartoon Network has removed that stupid Ed, Edd & Eddy from the 8a.m. time slot and replaced it with something decent - Power Puff Girls. : ) Episodes I haven't seen yet either, yay!
The ham-hams are on again in the mornings at 8.30 a.m. which is no good to me cos I try to be out of the house to go to school around 8.40 and the cubs and I really don't need any added distractions at that point.

No comments: