Friday, June 06, 2003

A long, long time ago I started a Professionals/Power Puff Girls x-over... no, actually it was viable. : ) But this morning, while I was minding my own business making the cubs' lunch with the PPG playing in the background I suddenly had a very clear mental image of Bodie & Doyle drawn in the cartoon's style... I can still see it... O_o

You know how I said my cubs react to being given new foods like they're being poisoned?
The place I get chicken rissoles from has changed the recipe – they've added *gasp* carrots... (and onions and pepper enough to taste, though the cubs didn't notice that until I made them at least try a tiny piece of the obviously adulterated rissoles.)
This is ridiculous!
I have to get the cubs to try new things, there must be something they'll take to. If they keep turning their noses up at things the list of what they'll eat will end up being just pasta and cheese!

Remember Joules mentioned Butch, her bishie computer gremlin?
Hee, she's drawn him! Phwooaar! How tall is he, exactly, Joules? *eg*
Now I want a pic where I can see the piercings!

No comments: