Friday, June 27, 2003

Joules' Gremlins page is up and it is very, very cool! The pics are fabulous, the background works, the story still makes me giggle…
Brilliant job, Joules! See? You had it ready on time! And YAYAY! Happy blogging anniversary!
(Oh, and happy anniversary, Onna, for your blog, and didn't Talon have an anniversary in there too? *g*)

OK, here's what I'd like to accomplish this school hols.

1: Clean the cubs' room. They've promised to help and ideally we'll have it all sorted, the furniture swapped around etc, over this coming weekend. The impetus for the help is that their bedroom floor won't be covered in balloons when they wake up on their birthday morning if the floor still can't be seen the night before…

2: Clean my room - especially getting rid of the pile of stuff at the base of my bed, it's the only part of my room I haven't been able to get a handle on.

3: Some writing. I don't have high hopes for this, school hols are never particularly productive in this respect, but there's a few things I'd like to get through. The next Dystopia and AC chapters, a follow-up chapter to the Shinju/Okami back story I just finished [my first yaoi, I'm so proud : ) ] and the second part of Cathouse Ellis… plus the little thing I started for Talon and Das' Black Dragon… and I promised to beta something for Sammi… *sigh* and then there's my novel… and wasn't there a Mahrayne backstory I was planning? Hn, maybe I better extend the deadline to the end of next term! (Hmm, 'haddock' is already taken, but wasn't 'bananas' also put forward as an alternative word for 'time'? *smirk*

Bananas, I need bananas!

Hmmm… no, I don't think that has quite the same ring to it…)

Other than that I plan to sleep in lots, get some quality fun time with my cubs and just kick back for a little while. I think I deserve it…

As I mentioned, it's the cubs' birthday next week and as usual I've left it too late to really have anything organised. However, their father and I are planning on taking them to the Aquarium on Monday, just the family, no… others, and then a smallish party at our local steak-house restaurant on Tuesday.
We had hoped to get the cubs bikes for their birthdays, or an aquarium, but unfortunately the finances couldn't quite stretch that far this time. I have got them, however, a load of fishy-related stuff, a HRE Milo Returns video, and a cup each with their initials on them. That should do. : )

No comments: