Sunday, June 15, 2003

In retrospect, I should have had a definite colour scheme in mind for my quilt before I started sewing. Tried out some of the stars on different coloured fabrics to get an idea of what I could use as the background. Unfortunately, what worked well with one didn't work with the others, and vice-versa. I think I'm just going to have to decide on a b/g colour and work from there. : )

Tee hee hee. The cubs' father is a nurse and he invariably brings home spare latex examination gloves. (I quite like latex gloves - but that's another story...) Anyway, one of my cubs presented me with his Teletubbie doll and two gloves that he'd taken scissors too, with the request I 'dress' his doll...
Tinky-Winky looked very fetching in his latex crop-top with matching balaclava hood and long gloves. *smirk*

Finding a needle in a haystack is easy, just walk through it bare foot...


You're From the Moon
You're From the Moon. This means that you are bound
to be a very caring person to those you love
and even those you do not know.


What Planet are You From?
brought to you by Quizilla


... but I'm not miserable!

You are Buttercup.  Your beauty is beyond compare and only marred by your misery.  You live your life hoping for the return of your one and only true love.  Until then you will contin
You are Buttercup, your beauty is beyond compare
and only marred by your misery. You live your
life hoping for the return of your one and only
true love. Until then you will continue to
lament but you may marry someone else to pass
the time!


"A princess bride personality test!"
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: