Thursday, June 19, 2003

I'm not familiar with the Quarxx, Joules, and when I did a google search I got pages and pages of a French 'pop-art et bondage' artist. I don't think he's connected with Pixar somehow... *g*

Awww, pretty pussy.. *g*

grey cat
You are a smoke grey cat. You're very peaceful and
comfortable to be around, and you like to spend
time in quiet places. Lay off on the lithium,
pal!


What color of cat are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Tch, I used to be such a Beatle's fan and I don't remember this song, or which album it came from! I'm hazarding a guess it's one of the later albums, 'White album', 'Yellow Submarine' or the one between that and 'Let it Be'...

dfd
You're Mother Nature's Son! You're cool and laid
back. It's the best way to be.


Of The Many Great Ones, Which Beatles Song Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

*grits teeth* No good, I have to find out...!

No comments: