Sunday, June 29, 2003

This bodes well – one of my major objectives of the holidays finished in the first 2 days. : )
The cubs' room is done, clean, shifted around and all of the stuff for the op shops is already taken out of the house. The final count was 8 bags of rubbish and 15 bags of unwanted things, (though 2 items came back home with us cos the cubs really couldn't bear to part with them *rolls eyes*).
I think I might tackle the comically overfull hall cupboard while I'm on a roll...

What I really want to do now is sneak away for a few hours by myself and write – hn, probly not until at least Wednesday.

Joules sent me a url for body jewellery page earlier today. Some gorgeous pieces there amongst the nipple shields – one of my cubs was looking over my shoulder at them and he exclaimed: 'They're beautiful! Some of them look like bey blades..'
I guess it's all perspective. *g*

Now, about Joules' latest Dystopia fic, 'Angelfish...
Eeep!
Gods damn I am a complete amateur by comparison in the torture genre! I kneel at the feet of the master! (Mistress? Whatever, I'm down here bright-eyed and breathless waiting for the next gem to pop out of that labyrinthine imagination.. : )

No comments: