Monday, June 30, 2003

I found a lot of old mouse pooh when I was cleaning the cubs' room yesterday. Not impressed, but it looked like there hadn't been a mouse in there for months.. probly not since Kittenkong came to live with us.
Tonight, however, she caught a mouse and brought it inside to play with. Tch. Rescued the puir wee thing (so cute such lovely shiny eyes) and put it outside while idiot cat kept hunting in the kitchen for her missing prey.

Had fun at the Aquarium today. It wasn't too crowded and we only stayed for a couple of hours. As part of their birthday thing we bought the cubs a soft toy each, one got an orange crab, the other a shark. : ) I got myself a fishy key ring (like the soft plastic orange one Soulsis gave me only yellow) and a clear, small bouncy ball with a tiny pretend coral and fish inside. So pretty.

When we got home, housemate gave the cubs their present early - I don't know why - one of the new Bionicles each. End of day result, 2 very happy cubs who went to sleep early cos they were tired out.
Heh, and their actual birthday isn't until tomorrow...

Right, you'll have to excuse me, I'm off to hyperventilate myself by inflating the 30 or so balloons that will be covering the cubs' bedroom floor when they wake up... *g*

No comments: