Friday, June 13, 2003

[Eeuuww, no, not keen on eating insects either... lizards, however... *sly smirk*]

Tch, wouldn't you know it, the first time in years I get a hankering for Honey Smacks and they're not on the shelves any more. Soulsis, could you please keep an eye out for some next time you go shopping? However, I did get some bacon so I can make bacon and tomato soup which I've been craving all week.

Waaaaaay back in November last year I put a really pretty painted tile on lay-by and I was able to pick it up today. Yay! I have my fishy tile at last. It's propped up in my bedroom where I can see it when I'm bed. Lovely. : ) Now I'd like to track down some Howard Arkley prints - time to ring the galleries methinks.

A little while ago I backed up a The Clash CD for Joules but couldn't send it straight away. Got enough money to pay for the postage now but couldn't find the bloody tape! I'd 'put it in a safe place'... *rolls eyes* Found it, eventually, after tearing my room apart.
Maybe I should tidy up a little?
Nah.

Thanks for the cartoons, Onna, wet myself laughing over them, especially the Chickweed ones... Love that cat...
Hope the ickyness isn't too icky, Talon...

Leech is coming on apace and there's a couple of other things nudging at me. Going to have to invoke 'mummy's special alone time' this weekend so I can get some of it done. : )

No comments: