Saturday, June 28, 2003

*exhausted - drags self across floor by fingertips to keyboard...*

Ok, I'm exaggerating. : )
Cleaned the cubs' room today. Took the best part of 8 hours; there was 6 shopping bags of rubbish and 9 bags of stuff to go to the op shops. There's still a small mound of their crap cluttering up the hallway but looking at it it's all stuff that now has a place to go to so it won't be too much of a problem. The cubs' weren't a substantial help, but more help this time than usual. With luck and the wind behind me I can shift their furniture around tomorrow. At the moment their wardrobe is behind the door which means when the floor is knee-deep in stuff (most of the time) I can't put their clean clothes away without risking life and limb, or at least a turned ankle. :) I figure, if the wardrobe is right next to the door, it'll be easier to get to.
Yes, I am an optimist! Why do you ask? *g*

No comments: