Sunday, June 22, 2003

Happy Solstice, everyone!
It's the shortest day of the year here which means it'll start getting really cold soon...

Soulsis and 2 of her chicks (her twin boys) came round today and together we herded chicks and cubs up to Smorgy's for dinner. The good thing about that place is that the kids are all old enough to go and get their own food and as long as I don't get too rententive about them having a dinner/dessert ratio of 1:3 it's not as harrowing an experience as it used to be.
The food still sucks but at least we weren't sitting close enough to the 'waterfall' this time to see the creepy model ibises ... *smirk*

Soulsis brought me some presents today. : ) An Australian 'style manual' for all sorts of documents – very interesting – andandand a ceramic candle holder with sculptured fish swimming in a circle around it! Very cool! *g*

OK, so now that I've finished Leech I'm at a bit of a loose end, despite having a stack of stuff to get on with. Tch, curse this Libran ascendant...

Very interesting article about tongue-splitting, Onna, not something I'm interested in doing to myself but it does have a certain sort of appeal... *g*

No comments: