Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Public holiday yesterday so the cubs were home from school – and Soulsis and her chicks paid us a surprise visit!
Ok, it wouldn't have been a surprise visit if a: I'd answered my phone, or b: listened to the message she left before they arrived, but it was still lovely to see them. : ) Andandand!! Soulsis's parents and a couple of her nieces recently went to Europe and she asked them to bring back some snowdomes which she then gave to me! One from Firenze and one of the Eiffel Tower.
Dead chuffed!

Woohoo, looks like wednesay night on 'our ABC' is smut night. 'The Real Casanova' and 'Tipping the Velvet'. I'm looking forward to that...

AAARRRGH!! Dammitdammitdammit! Wednesday night is also the rerun night for Bebop and BGC which I didn't see on saturday... *poutgrumble* Can't tape anything so I have to make a decision about what to watch...

Yes, I have seen Joules pic of Carli and she's gorgeous, so close to what I imagined which is amazing given the dearth of details Joules had to work on.
Very curious now to see the accompanying fic ...not that I'm hinting you understand, Joules. : )

Fingers crossed - let's see if Blogger will let me post this...

No comments: