Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Ack! Running out of portions of stock and I've got no more soup bones in the freezer. Time to do some more roasts, methinks. : )

Picked up the cubs' school-books today. Fortunately was able to make a part payment on them rather than having to find mega spondoolies just as the rent is coming up as well. Of course, if I'd been more organised I would've had the money saved. Eh, next year.
Spent an hour or so in the library today, putting out the tables and chairs and generally getting it set up. Tell you what, it doesn't pay to be too efficient though. There was a box of books next to the computer when I went in so naturally I thought they were returns to be shelved. Just as I was starting to put them away one of the teachers came in looking for the box of books she'd put to one side for her class this term. <sigh> Pen and paper are immensely useful things, for writing notes, leaving instructions... Tch.
The cubs decided they wanted a 'day-before-school' party so on the way home we nipped into the supermarket and got some cake and chips and lemonade. Cubs were happy.

Chatting about the 'If I become a Magical Girl...' list with Joules this morning before I had to go out, and something clicked. Consequently, by the time I'd returned there was another story plotted out, with a new character, that could slot in neatly with another big project.
I love my imagination. : )
And my next AC is all but finished, need to have a final look at it then Joules (bless her) can code.

Where do I sign up for The Society for the Easily Amused, and do I get a kimono? I'd like a deep pink one, with purple irises and green leaves, thanks. <g>

A picture is worth a thousand words, but a thousand words downloads faster.

No comments: