Thursday, January 22, 2004

A-hah!
Going by the plot summaries I've read on the covers of Vols 2&3 of Clamp's 'X', the movie I've got is a condensed version of the 20+ episode series. No wonder it felt rushed.
JB HiFi also has copies of the 'Samurai X' ('Rurouni Kenshin') movie, which - having done some minimal research - is another summary of a series. Hn. Probly will get that, eventually, if only to see if it grabs me enough to hunt down the full series (95 episodes! Ack! And 2 OVAs! <whimper>)

The cubs were very teary tonight. Kittenkong followed us for a little way when we went on a bike-ride but she wasn't waiting for us when we got home. She turned up soon after the cubs went to bed - and there was much rejoicing. : )

Had an interesting dream this afternoon when I fell asleep, exhausted - again, on the couch. I was in my new house, having a good look around. Nice place, well laid out with a lovely view from the back-garden, but I was wondering about the furnishings. Heh, an hour or so later, when I had to have another nap, I found out why the furniture didn't seem right. It wasn't my house, but one the cubs and I had wandered into when I saw the owner leave. They (accompanied by some friends and relatives - as possible 'protection' against the invaders, I later realised) came home in the evening. It was all very pleasant; I explained why we were there and they weren't concerned - we'd cleaned up after ourselves and paid for the food we used - but we couldn't stay. Hopped into a car (again, not ours, and again the owner didn't seem to be worried when we explained why we'd hijacked her car) and started home.
Then I was woken up by a cub wanting dinner.
I'm not sure I want to know what that particular set of dreams could mean, but it's been years since I've had a two-parter like that.

Hee, and Joules put forward her own version of the 'coffee/men' thing:
I like my men like I like my coffee.

Cheap and instant.
<giggling>
She asked me to point out that it was a joke and in no way reflects on Ken. : )

No comments: