Friday, January 16, 2004

(nicked from Onna's blog:)

<rolling around laughing>

the downfall of your fandom by skuldchan
Username:
Fandom:
How it happened:William Shatner came and shot every single one of you
Created with quill18's MemeGen!



The cubs and I are going up to Mum's for the weekend. Thankfully we still have the use of Niki's spare car so that cuts the travelling time down by 2/3rds and it means we don't have to worry about only taking what we can carry. : )

Joules and I were chatting the other day about incarnations and it reminded me of a story idea I had years ago, back before I had any clue how to take an idea and actually turn it into something readable.
It's only a short piece, 3 pages, and I'm not sure what I want to do with it - it has no connection to anything else I'm doing. But that's not a bad thing, it works well enough on it's own, and not everything has to interconnect, ne?

Second chapter of 'Elga' is almost finished too, then I have to think about how to link the plot void between that and the end of the first part. <g> Time for some magical girl stuff - and more gratuitous nudity. Hee.

No comments: