Friday, January 02, 2004

Mmmm... creamed rice and raspberry jam...
Sure, it looks like something you'd scoop out of a monkey's skull but it tastes divine. : )

So there I was, half-watching The Thunderbirds while chatting to Joules, envying John Tracey his solitude alone up there in orbit above the earth in Thunderbird 5 (2 weeks into school hols and counting) when the lightbulb pinged...
I don't think the forthcoming fic will be part of any of the main arcs, more like a side-story, but I'll finish the chapter I'm already working on first.
And speaking of Thunderbirds... Tin Tin may have a thing for Allan but she's all over Virgil and Mr Tracey.

On an impulse I detoured into my favourite music/dvd store today while out with the cubs. I wish I hadn't - they're having a sale.
Picked up another anime I know nothing about - X. I wasn't going to but it was less than half the original price and the words 'CLAMP' and 'supernatural action' in the blurb on the back changed my mind.
Mind you, I don't know if I've got the first in the series (there was also a Vol 2 and 3 there) or a movie, or what but it looks interesting.

No comments: