Tuesday, January 27, 2004

<paranoid> I am very uncomfortable with landlords who take a personal interest in their properties. Finally rang the estate agent about the flapping roof and the owner came round to fix it himself. : ( Felt like I was under seige and no doubt I'll be getting a letter from the agent about the state of the garden and/or a rental inspection. Oh well at least the roof banging in the wind won't keep me awake any more.

Finished the third chapter of 'Elga' (it's posted, thanks, Joules!) and am half-way through the next AC. I think I'll tackle one of the older, dagging about fics next then maybe get on with another Dystopia. I should be able to get back in to 'Dancing' once the cubs are at school.

There's some DBZ fanart on the If I become an anime... site. Yes, it's het and there's a lot of Bulma (and no Radditz, humph) but stylistically the work's quite good.
However, the If I ever become an DBZ character/villain/fashion consultant lists have some very funny things on it, especially this one:
I will tell everyone to fuse into one person as the first move of the fight, forming something called Picco-go-go-go-ge-trunks-in.
Going in to school tomorrow to pick up the cubs' books (grade 3! Ack!) and help set the library up ready for first day of the new school year on Thursday. I don't know that I'm ready for this!

Rang Soulsis this evening and she told me Niki and herself have been exploring the idea of weekend trips around Victoria en masse with the children. I'll be in that! Could be loads of fun. : )

No comments: