Sunday, January 25, 2004

(nicked from Onna's blog:)

I had to - even though it was too easy to manipulate the results...

flash
Lord Flashheart


What smashing Blackadder character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Chapter 3 of 'Elga' is almost finished, then I'll get started on my next AC. Heh, amazing how 10 minutes of chatting can spark enthausiasm for something I'd mostly lost interest in.

The cubs and I are going to see 'Spy Kids 3D' tomorrow. My hopes aren't high - managed to avoid the first one and the second was excrutiating...
Tch, the cubs just aren't going to appreciate what I do for them until they have cubs of their own. : )

Finished the sixth (of fifteen) strips for my quilt! Woohoo! I'm going to have to think about border and binding material soon. Ack! More decisions!

No comments: