Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Hee, well Andi and I chatted for hours without realising and before we knew it, it was 6 pm and she kindly invited us to stay for dinner. : ) (Thank you!)
It was great catching up - while incidentally keeping an eye on the 3 boys' shifting allegiances (Alex has an electric train set, something the cubs are wanting desperately, so of course they concentrated on that rather than playing with their host. But they sorted it out and were all friends again by the time we left. <g>)
Andi gave me a huge spork while I was there, too - I might actually consider finishing off some of that Prosfic I've had dagging about my hardrive for years...

Joules and I have been doing research for a YnM fic. Well, to be more accurate Joules has been finding lots of nummy manga scans and sending them to me. There's a lot of dribbling and drooling going on currently, but probly not that much actual plotting <smirk>. (And yes, Onna, it was Oriya I was thinking of. : ) Mmmmmmbishie... All that lovely, long black hair...)

(nicked from Joules' blog: [in response to goodtwin's comment about misreading Kai bringing home a rhino rather than a rhinovirus])
[grins] Nah, Kai knows better than to try that; I wouldn't let him keep it - the garden isn't big enough...
Ah, but I can just see the pleading, big blue eyes while he tries to convince you... <giggling> You might be immune to my chibi eyes but I bet it's not so easy to resist when bratling switches them on.

No comments: