Friday, January 30, 2004

I took the time to reread what I've done of 'Dancing' today. It needs a lot of work but it's not too bad for all of that. Was a bit perturbed to discover a couple of sizeable chunks missing though. Not sure what happened, I think they got lost when I was shunting stuff about but I dug up one bit and Joules found the other on her hard-drive (cos she tends to save everything I send to her - not obsessive, you understand, just thorough <bg>). <GLOMPS Joules> Thankyouthankyouthankyou!
I made notes for ideas and things to include in the rewrite as I went through - I'm almost ready to get back to work on it now I think.

Heh, managed to clear 3 of the cardboard boxes in the garage, be good if I can get some more of the storage boxes before they're all sold. Eh, doesn't matter if I can't, they'll be on special again sometime soon.

No comments: