Thursday, January 08, 2004

Heh, nearly ready. Been making things as easy as possible for the cubs' father to look after his children this weekend. I've sorted all the cubs' clothes into piles that even someone with male-pattern blindness can interpret, and I've bought enough sensible groceries to last them. (If they want junk they'll have to dip into daddy's resources. <smirk>) There's ample food for the piggles and the cat (though I forgot to get some fresh meat for kittenkong while I was out this morning - have to remember to ask housemate to get that.)
Yesterday, while the cubs and I were out we found a really cool shark calendar for 1/2 price in Oakleigh. I had planned on going back there and picking it up after the essential shopping had been done at Chadstone but - woohoo! - we found the same calendar for cheaper again at Chaddie! Bonus! And I didn't have to travel to another shopping centre to get it. : )
The cubs are very happy with their calendar - one of them has made a 'warning: sharks in next 100cm' sign from the plain cardboard insert. <g> (The 100cm being the distance from the sign to their bedroom door...)

Heh, still got a fair amount to do - see you all on monday!

No comments: