Monday, January 05, 2004

Yesterday morning I was woken a full hour and a half earlier than I intended because my natureboys thought they heard a bird in the house and refused to leave my room until I'd investigated. Wusses. : )
It was a bird, young but feathered this time, another one of KittenKong's prizes. Caught it and put it outside in the lemon tree where it sat and chirped enquiringly - for it's parents, I assume. Then we had a biiiig storm and by the time I got out there again the bird had disappeared. No idea what happened to it. Eh, maybe if it'd been a native species I might have made more of an effort.

Joules has finished her second Alexei/Trey chapter for Dystopia and it's fabulous. I really like this pair, not just for the lemony aspects (which are marvelous!) but because they're two of the most well-rounded characters I've read.
And what am I doing?
Not a lot admittedly, I'm missing having the time to myself to write. It's not that the cubs are demanding but they're there all the time and half of my brain is tuned in to them. Eh well. Almost finished my next Dystopia chapter anyway and thought of some refinements for others. I'll soldier on, regardless. <noble look>

Looking forward to the Zarbon fic, Talon, and the next instalment of R&L...

No comments: