Thursday, January 29, 2004

I'm watching this program on Animal Planet where the presenter is traipsing around Australia, finding things that can kill him and poking them with sticks... Loony...

1st day back at school - and there was much rejoicing. The cubs were sort of enthusiastic, more so I think because they're finally sitting together after two years, at their very own table. I spent 4.5 hours in the library today, inputting new books and updating the database. Wasn't hard work, just fiddly, and now it's all done. And this year I had a clue about what I was doing so it all went very smoothly.

We had a great storm this evening. The thunder was short and sharp, like gunshots, never heard anything quite like it. : )

I bought myself a new journal today. Haven't filled up the old one, but the new one was on special, and better quality - ie: it's stitched and glued, not simply perfect-bound (a misnomer if ever I've heard one.)

I transferred the contents of a tatty old garbage bag into a plastic storage box this afternoon. One more mincing fairy-step towards being organised for the next move. Yeah! <g> The boxes are on special this week at the supermarket, might be able to pick up a couple more and finally get some of those grubby cardboard boxes sorted out.

Hee, and today I also put on lay-by a single place-setting of a lovely purplish crockery. I think I'll get another set in a few weeks time, they'll complement the green sets I'm slowly gathering.

Finished my next AC chapter and it's now posted. Big thanks to Joules for helping me over a sticky bit of it (aside from the usual bouncing back and forth of ideas help that is), but, sinam could you have made my 'thank you comment at the bottom of the fic any smaller? That wasn't a challenge, by the way. : )

I'm really enjoying Joules' Ultimate Muscle fics, especially the way she's writing Jaeger, but then, what's not to love about a submissive ubermensch? <eg>

No comments: