Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Astro Boy. Hn, it's as sappy as I remember but no doubt the animation is much better than the original. They've kept the flavour of the original theme too, unlike the - the abomination that was made of the re-released Kimba theme some years ago. <sobs, shakes fist> Curse you, you defilers! .... <deep breath> I'm all right now.
The cubs like Astro Boy, though, they get right into the storylines. : )

And the cubs took me on a tour of the 'portable' school this afternoon when I went to pick them up. It's pretty spiffy, doesn't feel portable at all. The classrooms are set in a 'U' shape around a central lawn - gives it a villagey kind of air. I like it. : )

Hn, Easter holidays start in <counts on fingers> 3 days - spose I should make the now traditional list of goals.
Right, cubs' room - it's a sty, has to be cleaned.
My room - ditto.
.............

I think that'll do.

No comments: