Thursday, March 18, 2004

One of my cubs had a nightmare last night so came in to me... Of course, he had to clear the accumulated crap off the bed before he could snuggle - maybe it's time I cleaned my room again?

Decisions, decisions. I've poked at my budget and it appears I can afford one DVD this week. What shall it be? Volume 3 of X? Or the first volume of Last Exile or Excel Saga? And there's a CardCaptor Sakura there as well... <put-upon sigh>

'K, I've told the cubs' father and housemate that I intend to have moved by the end of the year - I think 6 months is fair warning.

KittenKong doesn't like my alarm clock. I use my mobile phone's alarm (cos where my bed is in the room I can't reach the powerpoint without running a cord across the floor) and the tune it plays must irritate her. More than once I've woken up to the alarm and found my cat chewing on my phone. Hn...

No comments: