Monday, March 01, 2004

(nicked from Onna's blog:)

<smirk>

Scroll in your toga?
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?
"Is that a scroll in your toga, or are you just glad to see me?"
You're smooth, okay, but you also need a girlfriend. Bad.


Which Weird Latin Phrase Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Heh... Haadri fanfic...
Problem is, I don't think anyone's going to be able to see it until First Light has been released. : )

The cubs had fun on the excursion, and there were no tantrums (I asked).
There's a teacher's strike on Wednesday but it looks like the cubs' teacher is the only one not involved. <sigh of relief> This is good, I don't feel up to the task of finding alternate care for them while I'm studying.

<grumble> We've got a few days in a row of really hot temperatures coming up. Tch, it's Autumn for goodness sakes, it's sposed to be getting cooler. I shouldn't be surprised though, I know from experience there's always a last hoorah of heat around my birthday. Eh. It'll be cold soon enough.

No comments: