Friday, March 19, 2004

I miss Boy Meets . <sigh> I want to see how Skids and Ty are getting on in New York.

The superhero universe I started dabbling with a few years ago has resurfaced. It started off as an AU for a fandom but, again, I think it could work well as an original stand-alone. Hm...

... and Joules has begun the second of the Oriyal tales. : )

(refer last post:)
I loved the Dune movie, as well, for much the same reasons (and the added attraction of the fabulous tech! So baroque...) but the book held a wealth of details and back history and all sorts of stuff that helped it form its own little world. X the series is much the same, you're diving the depths not simply skimming the surface... It's involving and complex and answers the questions the movie threw up.

No comments: