Monday, March 29, 2004

Soulsis (and chicks) brought Mum over this morning then we all went out to lunch. It wasn't bad (heh, Smorgy's food) and Mum enjoyed herself - which was the whole point.
And <happy squeak> Soulsis brought me some presents! The Camelot DVD, a mouse/cat notepad and the cutest set of fish stickers ever. : ) I'm saving those for when I get my new monitor then they can swim around the frame... Thanks, Soulsis!

Heh, this comment thing could be interesting - I can already see it doubling the amount of time spend reading the blogs. <g>

No school tomorrow, and the temperature's forecast for the low 20's. It got to 32 degrees today - ack! It's Autumn for goodness' sake, it's sposed to be getting cooler! But anyway, the cubs and I will probly go into the Museum as planned, and their father mentioned he'd like to take them bike-riding sometime tomorrow as well. Should have two very tired cubs by the end of the day.

Joules is starting her next AC (which is prompting me to think about mine) while I've begun the next Haadri fanfic. : )

Mmmm my house smells of the 'Rock Star' soap...

No comments: