Saturday, March 27, 2004

Hee, this was my battlecry result...
(And a battlecry's not so much about letting them know you're coming as scaring seven shades of excrement out of them before you get there. See? : )

What Is Your Battle Cry?

Lo! Who is that, prowling on the desert! It is Lutra, hands clutching a reflective halberd! She grunts homicidally:

"I'm going to screw you in such an unsafe manner, you'll age fifty years!!"

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys



.... this has got me thinking... what sort of carnal relations would be so unsafe they'd age the recipient? Hmm...

I spent last night making ghost costumes, for today's birthday party. The cubs and I worked on the refinements this morning. One cub is going as the ghost of a bionicle and the other as the ghost of a ham-ham. : ) It was fun making the ears! I'll take some photos later...

No comments: