Thursday, March 25, 2004

Gah, it feels like Friday. Why isn't it Friday?
Got a full weekend coming up. Saturday the cubs are going to a birthday party; on Sunday Soulsis and her chicks are bringing Mum down and we're going to Smorgy's for her birthday; and on Monday (which is a day off school for the cubs cos they'll be shifting into the portable school) the cubs and I are planning on going into the Museum to see the new Bug's Alive exhibition. I'm exhausted already! : }

Hee, Soulsis rang me today to see if A: I had a copy of the musical Camelot on DVD and B: if not would I like one?
I said yes, naturally, I love musicals and Camelot is one of the fluffy-bunny's favourites, so beautifully, tragically Romantic.
I like musicals so much I swear there must be a part of my psyche that's a gay man. Oookay, before anyone squeaks about 'stereotypes' just let me say that every gay man I've ever known enjoys musicals. So there. : )

No comments: