Sunday, March 28, 2004

Heh. Just the other day I was talking to someone about the difference between Lj and Blogger, commenting that I preferred Blogger but thought Lj's 'feedback' option was handy.
Guess what? (hint: have a look at the bottom of the posts.)
<smirk> Dipping into some unfamiliar blogs I found one that had the 'comment' option. Naturally curious I clicked on the link and voila . It's not quite the same as Lj, the comments page is a pop-up, but I'll give it a go, see if it buggers around too much with anything else. : )

As mentioned on Joules' blog, my next Dystopia fic, 'Zoo', is posted in Darkside. It's short, but nasty and sets up another important arc in this world-frame.
Think I need to do something light and fluffy now to get rid of the taste... maybe some more Haadri facfic? <bg>


No comments: