Saturday, December 07, 2002

Awwwww!

Silver%20Dragon
What sort of Dragon watches over you?

brought to you by Quizilla

The Regal Silver Dragon is your protector and guide. Benevolent and kind, Aid is always available to you when it is truely needed. You and those you love are always protected.

I did something the other day I hadn't done for a long time, I went into our local Lush shop. UK bods will probly know this company, don't know if there's any Lush stores in the US. They make the most wonderful toiletries and skin-care products. It's not often I can afford to buy anything from there but it's lovely to just go in and inhale. Afterwards my hands smelt wonderful now from where I'd been carressing, fondling the soaps and massage bars and fizzy bath-bombs... :)

I'm not good with puzzles, well not the ones dealing with spatial relations - you know, jigsaw puzzles, 3 dimensionals, those stupid ones made up of shiftable tiles that you have to get in order, *rolls eyes* Rubik's cubes - but the other day I found a series of really cute, fish shaped 3D puzzles that were tempting enough for me to try. And bonus, they were packaged in quite pretty, plastic nautilus shells. What the hell, I thought, and rummaged through to see which types were available. I settled on a puffer fish (blow fish, ball fish etc) cos, hey, they're freaky enough to be interesting!
Of the series, the puffer fish had the most (22) pieces. It took me an hour to put the bloody thing together, and I was bored within 15 minutes but I made myself finish it. Dead chuffed when I was done though. :)
I bought another one of the series, the clown fish, it has 11 pieces and it took me 10 minutes. I'd say that was an improvement...

I shouldn't complain, should I?
The other day I wasn't feeling the brightest so the cubs' father did the washing up for me. Lovely gesture, however, when I went to do the next load I found the washing-up liquid was all gone. Now, according to my calculations, with frugal use (ie: the amount I normally use) there was enough in the bottle to see us through 'til the next payday.
Not only had the cubs' father emptied the bottle, he'd also rinsed it out to get every last usable scrap of detergent. And then he put the bottle back in it's spot, empty.
*sigh* And I was all out of bubble-bath too.

I think I'm going to call my next house Chez Otter.

No comments: