Thursday, December 26, 2002

[*clamps mouth firmly shut on any inadvisable comments about hybrids and tutus...* Arrum just looked at me blankly when I mentioned putting my otters into tutus, then she wandered away shaking her head at the idiocy. Feh, otterkin, what do they know about playing dress-ups! : ) ]

The nestling didn't survive, sadly but on a more positive note the cubs said this was 'the best xmas ever!'
Nice to know I can do something right occasionally.

Lovely quiet day today, just me and the cubs. I napped, they played, we watched some telly together.
Tomorrow Mum's taking the cubs and I up to my brother's for a barbeque. We were going to do it today, but he has the kids for Boxing day this year and Mum suggested it might be better to leave doing the family thing (such as it is) til then. Fair enough, gives me time to wrap presents and make a salad.

Tired now, time for bed I think. The cubs are all tucked up with their new teletubbies and bionicles and torches, oh my. : )

No comments: