Monday, December 23, 2002

... Soulsis, if I'm asleep when you come 'round - WAKE ME UP!! Delighted as I am to have little surprise presents waiting for me when I wake I do actually like talking to you! : )

Forgot to mention yesterday, too, that Soulsis gave Kittenkong a new collar. Lovely Angel-Delight-strawberry coloured, with little hemi-spherical studs on it. Beautiful! (There were bells on it too, but KK has already pulled those off...)

Someone I've know for ages recently went to Hong Kong: he brought me back a present. A chinese calligraphy set and a box of coloured inkstones. Just gorgeous! I'm all inspired now to learn about Chinese painting...

AYA! Both Joules and I have finished our next ACchapters...

...and tomorrow, I don't have to get the cubs off to school. : )

No comments: