Friday, December 27, 2002

I dunno, Talon, I think you'd better take another What Gundam Pilot are You? quiz, just to be sure. : )


Yaoi%20Fan
How much of a Yaoi fangirl are you?

brought to you by Quizilla



The idea today was to take the cubs to our local shopping suburb to pay a bill and get them trousers and sandals.
Got the sandals, and some shorts for them, and some t-shirts, and discounted Bob the Builder xmas stockings, and bouncy balls on rubber strings and sticky buns. For myself I got some discounted xmas decos - couldn't resist the tacky, shiny plastic pine-cones - and some aboriginal art, now discounted, that I'd been eyeing off for a while. I love the post-xmas sales.
Oh, and I remembered to pay the bill too, and get some food shopping done. Yay me.

Aaron came round late last night with his brand new copy of the extended (like that movie really needed an extra 30 minutes) LoTR dvd. Managed to stay awake for the first half - and found the added bits were relevant in terms of background information and character developement - but slept through most of the second half, missing, alas *hand to forehead* Galadriel's bit again. (I had to go to the loo during that part when I saw the movie at the cinema. Not saying that the sight of an insane poncy elf made me need to go to the toilet, just by that point, given the length of the movie, I had to go or wet myself. : )

Alarice and Pete popped round for a little while last night, too, which was brill cos we get to see them maybe once a year. They gave me a gorgeous 'UpstairsDownstairs Bears' calendar! That'll look lovely next to my 'Sports Illustrated' calendar...

... and Soulsis is getting herself a blog right now!

No comments: