Sunday, December 15, 2002

I had a very odd dream today while I was napping away the afternoon heat. I was looking at a kids magazine, something like Disney Adventures, or Kidzone, and inside was a poster of a very pretty anime girl. Problem was, it was basically an 'up-skirt' pose and she wasn't wearing knickers. Very nice - I thought - but I don't think that's really appropriate for this sort of publication.
Any dream interpreters out there like to tackle the significance of that one?

Hee, Okapiprincess told me the other day that by typing 'eyecandy mcdrooly' into Google.com you get my pond as a match. I tried it, and my pond was the only listing. Ah, fame at last.

This was in last thursdays The Age, in the 'Odd Spot' bit, hence no byline:
An English vicar reduced young children to tears and stunned their parents after he said Santa Claus and his reindeer would burn to a crisp while delivering presents at super-sonic speed.
Um, riiiight...

I managed to go for a whole 24 hours without watching CSS.
Made up for it the next day though. Heh.

Oh dear, we missed the Carols by Candlelight thingy that was held in the park near the cubs school. What a pity, but by the time I'd prodded myself to remember *hand to forehead* it was too late. We went to last year's one only because the cubs class was perfoming in it. Mind you, that xmas thing you mentioned on your blog, Onna, looked like fun. : )


From Soulsis...

I am a A Painted Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Painted Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, a Painted Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one....
As far as magical tendancies, a Painted Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic....
During combat situations, the Painted Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat....
Painted Dragons are the gypsies of dragonkind. They move frequently and spend much time in human form, socializing and partying.'
While not truly evil, Painted Dragons have a flair for practical jokes that sometimes get out of hand. They are known far and wide for their troublemaking abilities. A dragon's idea of a good joke usually has dragon sized repercussions.'
The Painted Dragon gains it's name from it's appearance. When one is seen in dragon form, it is garishly colored by every color and hue visible to the human eye (and some that are not visible except by magical means, and to other dragons). If you could tie-dye a dragon, you would have a painted dragon.
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Glass, Morning Glories, and Festivals

http://Dragonhame.Com

.. and this also from Soulsis. Don't forget to type in your name or identification code. : )

No comments: