Thursday, December 05, 2002

SQUEAK!!
Just found out that plushies for MegaTokyo are in the works!
I wanna Boo! I wanna Boo!
... and the 1st graphic novel is due for release in the next couple of days. Aaaargh! No money! *paniced panting* Hope there's some left after xmas...

Did you know I can hypnotise my cat by scratching the top of her head?

Heh, the cake stall and sausage sizzle on election day raised close to $1000 (Aus) for the school. Not a bad effort.

'Line Rage' - the irrational anger you feel when you can't get online because another member of the household is hogging the effing connection! Grrrr... Line Rage makes you attack-dial the server until you force the line clear. (Heh heh heh)

This is a very interesting site sent to me by Penny. Go play Feed the Model. *smirk*

Woohoo! Next chapter of AC is almost finished.

(I forgot to mention - the 'Misfit talent' quiz was unearthed by Soulsis...)

No comments: