Monday, December 02, 2002

I have a secret vice.
I like to watch the fashion channel on pay tv. It's always good for a laugh. "What are they wearing??"
Tonight I caught some of the male fashions (or 'pour homme' as the segment was tastefully labelled). Some of the clothes modelled were really quite nice, though the models did nothing for me (not unusual), but the visual affects (effects? eh...) were quite amusing. The picture was focused through a large circular area and there where thinnish horizontal strips popping up randomly across the screen. The strips slightly magnified the area they were over and - *titter* - they seemed to be mostly centred over the models crotches, as the pretty boys strode purposefully towards the camera, and on their arses as they strode just as purposefully away.
I giggled.

It was hot today. I don't like hot - neither does the car. Drove up to Soulsis's and had to stop for half an hour so the car could cool down. Tch.
Kittenkong doesn't like the hot either, but that's not surprising seeing as she can't remove her fur coat to cool down.

No comments: