Friday, December 13, 2002

Mmm..mmm...mmm... I *love* watermelon!

I'm procrastinating.
I should be tunnelling through the heap of stuff that's spilling from my bed over the floor in my room.
Eh, later.

I got myself another one of the 3D fish puzzles, the Butterfly fish this time. Didn't take long at all to put it together. Only one left in the series, the cow-fish. I was going to get that today but I really had to buy some food. All the fish in this puzzle series are tropical ones, which are nice, I spose, but I much prefer fresh-water fish, to eat and to look at. Except for tuna. And cod.

I finished, coded and posted a small C.I.5 - The Professionals fanfic yesterday. Been close to a year since I've written anything in that fandom, though I still love the show I really don't have that strong an urge to write it anymore. But I owe a huge debt to it and the fanfic group I fell in with - *thinks* - two and a half years ago; it was after reading stories posted there that I thought that, maybe, I could write. I'd read a lot of Pros slash fanfic, and while I thoroughly enjoyed some of it - still do - it didn't inspire me to emulate it, but the Prosfanfic site had only general fiction of a very high standard and I was tempted to try my hand. The rest - as they say - is history.
I've made some very good friends through the Pros fandom too, Joules, Sammi, Carol & Sue as well as Andi and Di and others who I'm ashamed to admit I only keep in contact with sporadically.
I don't think I'll ever completely let go of Pros fanfic, there's always one or two little things bubbling... : )

No comments: