Tuesday, December 10, 2002

I'm sitting here wearing pink and white fluffy rabbit ears. I can see the little flashing lights on them reflected in the monitor.
[It's very uke-bunny, I feel as if I should be kneeling at someone's feet, wide-eyed and breathlessly expectant, awaiting instructions... *looks around, frowning, hands on hips* Tch, where's that hybrid when you need her?]

I got a parcel from England today! *happy squeak*
The chocolate bar (a Whispa, kind of like an Aero bar, only made by Cadbury's so infinitely better) got eaten for breakfast while I pawed through the rest of the gorgeous stuff.
As well as the bunny ears there was a bottle stopper that had a xmas tree snowdome on it (looking for appropriately pretty bottle to stick it in so it can go on display with the rest of my snowdomes :), some rose incense which is covered in pink glitter (weeee! too nice to burn, well, maybe one or two, the rest will be artfully arranged somehow no doubt), and some pink and purple ribbony hair accesories that have rhinestones on them! I was going to cut my hair short, but I'm not going to now so I can use the hair ties.
Andandand, there's a CD as well, chockers full of interesting stuff (Dido's 'Take my Hand' is destined to be one of those songs that gets played when the sooky romantic is stirring restlessly in her cage... And CSS... *swallow* Definitely not one for when the cubs are around.)
But best of all was the card - beautiful, beautiful gold fishes on a black background! The card's going into a frame, and I'm tempted to knick, er copy, the fishes as a basis for a tattoo, they're exactly what I've been looking for!
Thank you, Joules! *GLOMP* (and Carol? Some of the presents were from you?)

I've said it before, but I love presents!
*grin* Between Soulsis and Joules it's a wonder that certain portions of my anatomy aren't exploding with delight...! ^~^

No comments: