Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Are there any mp3's out there from the Gravitation soundtrack, or better yet the cd?

Happy New Year!
How has 2002 rated for me?
Absolutely flipping fantastic in some respects, less so in others. Artistically/creatively it's been an eye-opener (hey, guess what? I can write fast and in volume reasonably well!), but emotionally it's been very up and down. It would have been a lot more down if I wasn't writing, I know that for sure.
Speaking of volume... I tallied up what I've produced this year - cos I'm obsessive like that.
33 chapters of AC and 2 side stories ('Catch of the Day' & 'Captive');
2 other short stories ('Kitty' & 'Wish fulfilment');
3 parts of the Silk & Leather series;
and 2 other short stories for the Prosfanfic list (I checked, 'Knife' was written in early 2002) - 3 pieces if you include the page I did for the tag story.
That lot is certainly an improvement on the half-dozen or so (if that) things I did in 2001. *smug smirk* I'm kinda proud of myself...
(I don't want to hazard a guess at how much Joules has done though, and at this point I have to say I couldn't have done a fraction of my lot without her help/advice/gentle hints/outright thwaps. *sooky grin* Thanks, sinam!)

Do I have any New Year's resolutions? Does the Pope shit in the woods?
Of course I have resolutions, the primary one to be kinder to myself, to try and remember to pamper myself occasionally cos I deserve it. Oh and to spend more fun time with the cubs, not stress over things I have no control over and have a good think about ways to financial independence so the cubs and I can move...

Yay! I can put up the new calenders now!

No comments: