Sunday, January 05, 2003

Oh I give up.
No matter what sort of DBZ quiz it is, I always get Goku as my result! *pout* (However.. the description is reasonably accurate...)

Which DBZ Attack Are You?
Ah, the basic. You're simple, but you have unlimited potential. You get along with everyone, but only few can bring out the very best in you.
Which DBZ Attack Are You?



Nice grabbies, Onna! *fans self* I have, of course, nicked them.
'Lutra's Lollies', eh? I like that...

The cubs and I sat down to watch the premier of Hamtaro on Cartoon Network today.
It's an anime about hamsters.
Riiiight...

Oh, oh oh! Niki gave me my xmas present today, a set of coloured boules!
Cool! Now that'll get me outside in the fresh air. : )
And soulsis gave the cubs and I a DIY chocolate cookie kit which has pre-rolled sheets of chocolate cookie dough, a tube of icing and a sea-theme cookie cutter! We - I, rather; I'm claiming the biscuit cutter - got a sea-horse shape cutter in this pack, and I noticed there was also a fish, a shell and a star-fish shaped cutter in the set. I can envision lots of these cookie kits coming into the house over the next few weeks until I have the complete set... : )

The cubs have decided they're going to open a restaurant when they grow up - not surprising, they're cancerians after all. (Well, one of them has decided this, the other thinks it's a great idea, however, and is happily going along for the ride.) The establishment is/will be called 'Tobys' (from Thomas the Tank Engine) and tomorrow we're going to experiment making 'aussie-oz's' - sweet buns in the shape of a sun-hat (his idea entirely), and on monday we're going shopping for the material to make them the 'store' aprons - we'll stencil 'Tobys' on them later. Fun, eh?
I love my cubs' imaginations...

No comments: